Site Meter

Friday, January 9, 2009

Grass cutter

Yes, grass cutter. I did not know it is difficult to find a store that sells grass cutter.
 I started with the internet. My surfing on Philippine stores only gave me used grass cutters. I then tried the telephone directory. No success - no grass cutter section to find. I then called a familiar golf club to inquire where they buy their own and I was referred to a supplier. Called the supplier whose address is Cavite and I realized he had no shop and only do his trade from his house, no stock. After several days my wife pointed to me at least two pictures of grass cutters while browsing over the commercial section of the telephone directory. Took the telephone number and called. Eureka, I got my supplier. Travelled to Anonas street in Quezon City and paid P11,200 for a Makita 2hp grass cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment